Java Developer - Java Programmer - JEE - Servlets - Oracle
Java Developer - Software Developer - Web - Agile - JEE - Servlets - Oracle - SQL Server - Colchester - £30,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefitspackage.
Brief summary of Job Description:
Java Developer - Software Developer - Java Software Developer - Software Engineer position required for a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex tasked to develop new software solutions, whilst working across various global projects simultaneously.
- Working within a motivated team to push forward the development of a range of key strategic, enterprise scale platforms
- Maintain and improve competence in Java (JEE and Swing)
- Working within an Agile development team at all stages of the development lifecycle
Key Skills Required:
- Good degree or Masters in Computer Science, e-commerce or a related subject
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Interest in design methodologies and software patterns
- RDBMS - Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
- JEE Technologies - Servlets, Spring MVC, JSP etc.
- Awarding winning Global business
- Your skills developed through exposure to wide-ranging technology and projects
- Working with a team of experienced developers whilst following Agile practices
- Fantastic location and stunning surrounding
Salary - up to £40,000 depending upon experience + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension, Subsidised Relocation Package, Life Assurance and many more!
Location - Colchester - Essex - CO1 Postcode
Java Developers, if you are interested, please apply now for a swift response.
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.