Product Information Management Stibo PIM Specialist
Product Information Management (Stibo PIM) Specialist £44,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience
Located in the highly prestigious St Peter's Square development in the city centre, Distrelec are establishing their new Enterprise Hub and hiring Stibo PIM Specialists.
The Enterprise Hub will be the European home of the IT and Digital function for Distrelec, providing state of the art e-commerce solutions.
Distrelec, part of the Datwyler group, is a leading online distributor for electronics, automation, measurement technology, IT and accessories in Europe and the exciting new Enterprise Hub in Manchester will be its first operational presence in the UK.
This is an exciting time to be joining their business. Are you up for the challenge?
In your new role you will be responsible for defining, managing and maintaining a stable Stibo STEP Product Information Manager (PIM). You will define and introduce robust processes to ensure adherence to the product data policies/rules introduced into the centralised PIM.
You will maintain a thorough understanding of the impact of product data policy and decisions on the customer experience and also have input into the strategy for master product data management.
In your new role you will be the supporting expert and initial point of contact for users, responsible for support of the system, data modelling and export handling. You will support the Product Data team to enable enrichment of product data (to facilitate industry leading online search) in a centralised PIM.
You will also be accountable for the integrity of the data model and ensure the capability of media neutral data management towards the use of data in efficient search and filtering on the web, collaterals and print/e-publications creation.
Skills & experience:
In order to succeed you will need:
- Significant Operational experience of information management and relational databases, including best practices regarding PIM setup and data modelling.
- Demonstrable understanding of the fundamentals of e-commerce in terms of how product data management relates to effective search.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience of Stibo PIM.
- Experience of Hybris an advantage.
- In-Design knowledge (styles and scripting) & scripting (java) knowledge an advantage.
In addition to the supportive and collaborative work environment, you can expect:
- Excellent flex benefits package together with a bonus for every member of staff + pension
- Flexible working around core hours
- 25 days holiday with option to purchase/sell additional days
- Grade A offices with great transport access
- Opportunity to influence the way we work
By joining the Datwyler family, you will not only enjoy the security, opportunities and benefits that come with the security of a global organisation, but also experience the excitement that a start-up business has to offer.
Distrelec is looking for people who are solution seekers, ready to roll up their sleeves and who are motivated to get things done. Distrelec aspires to be the most dominant distributor in the electro component market by serving its customers through understanding their challenges and seeking solutions to meet their needs.
Distrelec's leadership believe that drive and passion are key to success. They are a customer focused company with big ambitions and an exciting journey ahead.
At Distrelec, you're empowered to make your mark. With that, comes unlimited possibilities.
This is an experience that only a few will ever get. For more information visit:
For more information on the vacancy, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact Hays Information Technology on .