Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Electrically and mechanically qualified engineer required for maintenance role at a large and reputable Birmingham based manufacturer offering competitive salary and favourable day shift working hours. If you are a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a new role and have the necessary skills and qualifications please read on...
Provide breakdown cover to press and material handling equipment as well as the service and repair of ancillary equipment such as welders and robots in line with company H&S policy and safe working procedures.
- Mechanical repairs to include bearing and motor replacements etc
- Electrical fault finding and diagnosis using drawings
- Rewiring machines as required and assisting with machine overhaul
- Undertake planned maintenance activity and working to planned maintenance schedule
- Working on heavy machinery and high tonnage presses
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
Mechanical ability - Machine fitting, hydraulics and pneumatics
Electrical fault finding
- Time Served Apprenticeship
- City and Guilds Electrical Installation Level 2 or 3
- City & Guilds 16th or 17th Edition Regulations Certificate
- C&G or NVQ level 3 in mechanical discipline
In return for your skills and experience:
This is a full time position working DAYS Mon - Friday with a company offering long term employment prospects excellent employment benefits to include superb holiday entitlement, sick pay and pension.
My client is keen to meet good engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact James at Proactive Personnel.