Business Intelligence Consultant
Business Intelligence Consultant - Junior
Permanent position - based in Bristol
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
BI - COGNOS - SQL - experience required
- To provide an efficient and consistently high quality support service to our contracted customers.
- To work within the Application Services team to provide advice, guidance and incident resolution to customers in a professional, customer focussed manner
- Skills and Experience
- Analysis and diagnosis of problems
- Progress and resolve assigned incidents, acting as a role model for problem solving, causal analysis and knowledge sharing.
- Assist in building a positive experience of Application Services for new and existing customers.
- The resolution of time critical problems to ensure Service Level Target is maintained.
- Deal with internal client contacts to progress incidents which are identified as requiring special attention.
- Monitor sensitive customers, maintain communication and assist in progression to business as usual.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Business Intelligence Skills in any BI tools but preferably one or more of Cognos, Business Objects or Jaspersoft
- SQL knowledge
- Database design knowledge
- Good understanding of effective customer care
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of call logging systems.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent Client Liaison and Effective Communication
- Listen actively to customers using knowledge and experience to establish relevant details of customer queries.
- Able to build excellent product knowledge
- Good Conflict management skills
One Team: Ours is an interactive environment. We celebrate our diversity and recognise the strength of what we can achieve as a united team.
Innovation: We are a creative and resourceful organisation. We have a talent for looking at things differently and are passionate about bringing new ideas to life.
Speed: Our energy and focus means that we always deliver quality, quickly and efficiently
Responsibility: We can count on each other. We personally take responsibility for delivering on our promises. We trust our colleagues to do the same.
Excellence: We are committed to excellence. Our internal and external customers are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to over-achieve.
Our client is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services client provider offering innovative HR business solutions through HR Technology, HR Outsourcing, and HR Consulting.
Our 8,500 employees are dedicated to delivering excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. As a recognised global HR services leader, we have offices in 35 countries on five continents, supporting customers in more than 100 countries.
- Over 1,000 ERP-based HR implementations globally
- 3,000 Large Enterprise customers
- 10,000 Small and Medium customers
- Over 20% of FORTUNE Global 500® companies serviced
- 40% of UK working population are paid by our clients' solutions totalling 54 million payslips produced per annum servicing 19 million UK workers
Our client offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
Excellent Client and Opportunity, please email me your CV, thanks