Title: SQL Developer
Reports to:BI Manager
Based : Staffordshire
This is role sits within the Business Intelligence function and is key to the operation of the business as a whole.
The development team has the responsibility for the
development, maintenance, integration, data governance and data reporting of the business systems.
We are looking for an experienced SQL Server developer
with leading development skills.
The right candidate will have extensive experience with MS SQL Server in a work environment, and knowledge of either SSIS, SSAS and/or SSRS.
They will have experience with performance tuning and optimisation, troubleshooting and resolving database problems and good knowledge of the lifecycle of software development in an agile environment. A knowledge of NET development, including C# and VB, and of Power BI desirable.
• Significant experience working as a SQL/BI Developer
• Hands on experience with database standards and end user
• Knowledge of SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
• Power BI Experience would be advantageous
• Familiarity with programming languages API VB.NET or C Sharp
• Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and
• Enthusiasm and willingness to develop the role
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business