Installations Engineer - Leeds - £18K to £22K
Installations Engineer - Leeds - £18K - £22K Plus Benefits
Transition Partners are currently recruiting for an Installations Engineer to join a market leading company based in Leeds. They are an exciting, forward thinking company who are currently the UK’s Number 1 market leader within their industry.
- This may involve performing backups and restores in SQL Server as well as running upgrade scripts and resolving any errors which may occur during the upgrade process. The companies applications are installed on Windows servers and all support and maintenance is performed remotely via various VPN methods
- Liaising with customers to agree upgrades to existing applications as well as installation of new software.
- Preparing, Documenting and Performing upgrades to a high standard.
- Investigate any issues with an environment post upgrade.
The ideal candidate
Previous technical experience is not essential for this role as full training will be given.
Although previous experience may be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Good at following instruction
- Willing to learn
- Computer Literate
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Able to prioritise and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a pressured environment
- Able to represent the company appropriately at all times
Please apply asap for consideration.