Demand Planning Assistant - Luxury brand - 6 Month contract
Our client, a leading retail distributor, is looking for 2 x Demand Planning Assistants to join them on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract, starting ASAP.
The Demand Planning Assistants support the Demand Planning/Merchandising team in managing inventory, Purchase Order planning and the complete life cycle for brand/brands.
Ideally you will possess previous experience within Demand Planning or Merchandising and will have good analytical skills and computer literacy including strong knowledge of Excel and SAP (ideally). You will also be a confident team player with an enthusiastic and organised nature.
Key duties and responsibilities in this Senior Demand Planner role include:
- Raising Purchase Orders in SAP system
- Identify, resolve and communicate any production/shipping/sourcing issues
- Review and report on lead times and factory performance and liaise daily with factory reps in the Far East and Sourcing Team in USA
- Work with Customer Service and Warehousing to track key accounts and expedite shipments
- Support product queries from the Customer Service and Sales teams
- Maintain B2B systems, manage system updates for range changes and assist with eCommerce and retail allocations
- Ordering, tracking and allocating New Season Samples to the sales teams across Europe
- Production and distribution of various reports
Plus much more!
Key skills and experience required for this role:
- Previous relevant experience within Demand Planning or Merchandising (ideally)
- Experience within fashion, footwear or wholesale sectors would be preferable
- Good analytical skills
- PC literate including good Excel knowledge (V-look up and Pivot tables)
- SAP knowledge is preferable (training will be given)
- Access knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, hard working and professional
If this sounds like the role for you, then we’d like to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting 'LO - Demand Planning Assistant’
Thank you for reading this Demand Planning Assistant job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn’t blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.