Helpdesk Support Engineer
Job Title: Helpdesk Support Engineer
Do you have IT Helpdesk Support Experience? Do you have experience in a customer facing role and have a "can do" attitude? This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry-leading company.
The successful candidate will be part of the Technical Team and will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level helpdesk support. The role will involve managing support calls and emails to completion either by resolving the problem or escalating it to the relevant party.
Reporting to the Support Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Answering calls that come to the Helpdesk in a friendly and professional manner.
- Call-logging of all incidents, queries and requests; taking notes and determining next action.
- Updating and progressing outstanding calls.
- Call prioritisation and escalation of incidents and problems.
- Making outgoing proactive calls to customers at set times according to a work schedule.
- Proven IT Helpdesk support experience.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role and excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to quickly learn new skills in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate an interest in new technologies.
- Capable of handling tight deadlines, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail in their work.
- Ability to schedule tasks, work unsupervised and follow procedures.
- A "can do" attitude.
ACS are recruiting for a Helpdesk Support Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Helpdesk Support Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Helpdesk Support Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Helpdesk Support Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Helpdesk Support Engineer role you desire.