CAFM Specialist Administrator
A permanent CAFM specialist administrator position within the facilities team of a health care organisation.
Page Personnel is representing a large, international corporate health care organisation, with a Facilities Systems Administrator position. The client has been ranked in the top ten of the Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250, and has over 600 practices across Europe. This exciting opportunity is in their Bolton site, in Greater Manchester.
The overall job responsibility is to offer support for internal users of the CAFM system used for reporting maintenance requests across the numerous sites. You will be expected the be the first point of call regarding any issues operating the CAFM system; resolving any user log on issues; maintaining any new acquisitions & disposals for the CAFM system; asset management within the CAFM database; management of planned preventative maintenance purchase orders; supporting the Operations team with the response to reactive maintenance.
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have all of the following:
- A high level of computer literacy
- A working knowledge of Advanced Excel including: VLook ups, Pivot Tables, Writing Macros, Management Information analysis and production; verifying the integrity and availability of data
- Proven track record of handling complex assignments.
- Knowledge of invoice verification and raising Purchase Orders
- Previously worked in a facilities department or company
The following attributes are desirable, and would benefit your application:
- Determined and proactive approach to work, willing to go the extra mile
- A qualification showing your expertise in Advanced Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic offer with an award-winning organisation + 25,000 annual salary + progression + staff benefits.