Support Worker (Luton/Beds)
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We are currently recruiting for various Paediatric clients in and around Luton, Bedford and Milton Keynes.
You will provide valuable support during the night to both the client and their families, All clients have varying conditions and training will be provided but the following experience will be beneficial;
- Epilepsy/ Seizure Management
- Respiratory Care (Tracheostomy and Ventilation)
- PEG/ Enteral Feeding
- Personal Care
- Medication Management/ Awareness
- Moving and Handling
The hours of support will vary but will be primarily be Night Shifts..
Following skills & experience required:
Interserve Healthcare are passionate about delivering a high standard of care, to ensure we maintain that High standard all applicants must have following;
- 6 months previous care experience
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Can commit to regular hours
We also provide all employees with Annual training covering various topics including;
- Manual Handling
- Basic Life Support
- Health and Safety
- Safeguarding (Adults and Children)
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).