QA Automation Engineer Web, front or backend
A great opportunity for highly experienced/ senior QA automation engineers to join a rapidly expanding organisation developing online products used by customers all over the world. Their newly formed division requires a number of QA specialists with strong Automation experience, to work in Scrum teams focussed on either front or backend features of their new product.
These are senior level roles, and along with the technical experience highlighted below they require strong interpersonal skills to encourage and influence QA best practice in their Scrum team.
- Extensive experience as an QA Automation Engineer
- Experience with tools such as Selenium WebDriver or REST assured
- Demonstrated experience and ability to write Java or Python code
- Experience testing web services
- Experience with GIT or other distributed version control
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
Experience with the following would be beneficial
- js, NoSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, Jenkins, Cloud technologies, security testing, performance testing.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a strong engineering culture and excellent career development programme.
Salary up to £70,000 depending on experience plus benefits and flexible working.