Sales & Hire Controller - Bristol
Sales & Hire Controller - Lifting Gear - Bristol
Are you looking to work for a market leader in the lifting gear industry?
Have you got experience working for a tool, plant or lifting environment?
Are you looking for great progression opportunities?
The company is a large manufacturer of specialist lifting equipment. The company are looking for someone to assist the Branch Manager in driving the branch forward, delivering results and implementing new strategies for growing sales and hire.
Your Job Role Will Include:
- To assist the branch manager in formulating and implementing new strategies for growing sales and hire within the allocated Post Code Territory
- Customer first approach
- Account manage customers with potential of customer visits
- Act as leader when branch manager is absent
Skills & Requirements:
The Ideal Candidate for the Hire Controller - Will Have:
- Previous Experience in One or More of The Following Roles: Hire Controller; Senior Hire Controller; Hire Assistant; Hire Manger; Hire Co-Ordinator, Rental Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant Branch Manager
- Great Telephone Manner
- Strong Commitment to Deliver Excellent Customer Service
- Organised with the Ability to Prioritise Multiple Tasks
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- IT Literate
Competitive Salary with bonus potential
25 days holiday
Company Pension Scheme
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*