Store Manager - Fashion
R3 Resourcing has an opportunity for a Retail Store Manager for a well known fashion retailer in Stafford. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's most exciting fashion retailers at a great time because of their ongoing and consistent business growth. We are working with a retailer who like to develop their Store Managers and will offer ongoing progression and development and the chance to work in a number of stores across the area. Our client are known for outstanding service and quality clothing, they have established themselves one of the largest fashion and GM retailers in the UK and are seeking Retail Store Managers who can help to drive the business forward to maintain top spot in the retail industry. In return we can offer a competitive salary and a bonus scheme that makes your earning potential significantly increase on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Key Responsibilities of Store Manager:
- Driving the full sales potential of the store, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / targets consistently.
- Developing a retail environment where service is of paramount importance across all the departments in the store.
- Visual Merchandising to company standards, commercially aware to locate products as and when necessary.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Take responsibility recruiting, training and developing a strong management team.
- Setting targets for the team to increase their earning potential.
- Full responsibility for Cost control, security, stock loss and loss prevention.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate must be self motivated, hard working, dedicated to their store and hands-on Retail Store Manager with previous experience of managing large teams. We want a Store Manager who is comfortable in a high footfall, fast paced retail environment and can successfully lead teams to drive the highest possible standards of service.
Upon joining the company, you will receive a starting at over £35k, a salary bracket for you to keep progressing, generous sales and operational bonuses, an realistic earning potential over £44k, clothing allowance, product discount, progression and ongoing development.
We are eager to speak to Retail Store Managers who want a challenging new career, a Store Manager who will be working for one of the biggest fashion retailers in the country and will have the opportunity to develop your career to the next level. We will consider applicants from large format, volume retail environment, but the hunger you possess, your motivation and drive for growth will be what sets you apart from other candidates. Contact Andy at R3 Resourcing for a confidential chat.