Setter Line Leader x3
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment (Part of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group) are working with a Rotherham based Manufacturing business as they look to recruit a number of Setter Line Leaders across 2 different shift patterns, days and evenings.
The role requires a hands on Line Leader who will lead by example and follow the principles in KPS, assuring productivity within an allocated production area.
Reporting to the Shift Leader, the role will include:
- Ensuring productivity by effectively monitoring line OEE
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping for your line.
- Ensuring good communication within the team, including cascading information to operators and appropriate escalation to management
- Assuring standard processes are followed, including line audits and operator allocation according to ILU matrix
- To take responsibility for the quality requirements of the products from your line by releasing Process and Product, understanding FAMP
- To carry out a weekly PLM, and ensure operator PLM's are completed on schedule.
- Maximising line efficiencies through on line development of reportable staff via internal processes.
- Observe delivery deadlines and quantities by achieving the production plan
- To encourage improvement ideas, including holding CIP workshops
- Initial Cleaning
- Countermeasures to sources of contamination
- Cleaning and Lubrication standards.
- Overall Inspections.
- Autonomous Maintenance.
The business is looking for someone from a manufacturing background, including food manufacturing.
Other skills they are after include:
- A pride in delivering excellent results and driving performance through a team and equipment output.
- Engineering qualification. NVQ level 2
- Strong analytical and decision making capability
- To be capable implementing change following CI events
- Involvement in project management activity
- Demonstrate leadership experience of small to medium size teams.
- Experience of using lean manufacturing tools
The business offer a competitive salary including 12% shift allowance for the afternoon shift and realistic career progression opportunities.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.