Insight Manager- Client side- E-Commerce
Our client is a pioneering e-commerce business who has been shaking up the online marketplace since they started and continue to lead the way. They revolutionise the way that people shop, focusing on technology-driven solutions to deliver their world class service. They are still massively growing and look for passion and ambition when they recruit for their brand.
They are currently looking to hire a Consumer Insight Manager for their Customer Insight team. This team focuses on understanding how their customers behave, and how loyalty schemes and personalised marketing can encourage new customers. This team runs on insights hence while this role is so critical to the business. Working closely with the business analysts you will be the lead on primary research projects and will be the expert on delivering actionable insight through the business
Typical projects will include brand equity, customer experience and journeys, attitudes and loyalty, marketing and brand health to name a few.
- Design, implement and manage research projects for the business from proposal writing through to analysis and presentation
- Driving force for insight within the business- to involve training, and rolling out insight understanding to stakeholders
- Be the voice of the consumer and be the lead on all consumer research projects
- Must be a proficient quant researcher, confident in questionnaire design, analysis and report writing
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a full service researcher at a market research agency
- Qualitative experience ideally to include focus group moderation, immersion sessions and diary studies
- Advanced experience in project management - experience in scripting would be highly beneficial
- Naturally curious about customer motivations and human behaviour
- Experience in using analytic tools such as SPSS and Tableau are desirable