Service Desk Analyst - Financial Services!
Service Desk Analyst / Support Analyst
Office 2010/Active Directory/Windows 7/BES
We have the opportunity for a 1st/2nd line support analyst to join a small fintech organisation in a fast-paced challenging environment on a permanent basis. In this role, the candidate will gain exposure and training to new technologies and specific software. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to secure a role within a firm that values can employee development
- Being the 1st point of contact for queries and issues
- Answering and logging service desk calls
- Where necessary escalate the call, in a timely manner
- Keeping the end-user and other members of the IT Department informed of progress as appropriate
- being part of Installations of new/replacement projects
- Connect and set up all required hardware and software for individual users and meeting rooms as necessary
- Out of hours support potentially required on a rota basis.
Technical Skills required:
- Microsoft Office 2010- Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 7 Workstation
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- BES Server
- Mobile Device (iPad, Blackberry, iPhones, Android etc)
- Familiar of ITIL
Essential skills and experience:
- Have a good understanding of end-user and business needs.
- Ability to prioritise issues in line with business imperatives.
- Methodical in approach to resolving end users issues.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communicator.
- Good telephone manner.
- Positive, enthusiastic and resilient manner - enjoys a challenge.
- Presents self as a confident, competent professional who looks and acts like an ambassador for the firm.
- Acts to keep knowledge and skills base current.
**Due to the volume of applications received for positions it may not be possible to respond to all applications**