Web Development Manager
Our high profile client based in Norwich, Norfolk, have a fantastic opportunity for a Web Development Manager to join their team.
You will manage and lead the development team with enhancements to existing (or development of) new web platforms both in house and via 3rd party suppliers, in accordance with IS processes and agreed service levels.
• Experience of managing a team, including conducting one-to-ones, appraisals, performance management
• Significant experience of web solution development, maintenance and support
• Experience of core development tools and methodologies
• Experience of formal, technical, document creation
• Experience of both a software development and support working environment
• Experience of working in an ITIL environment
• Technical knowledge, specifically, PHP & .NET
• Knowledge and experience of both waterfall and agile development methodologies
• Understanding and experience of the software development life cycle
• Good understanding of IT and its application in the business environment
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.