My client is looking for an experienced CRM Developer that is proficient with Microsoft .Net development, using C# .Net. This is a hands-on role, and you'd be challenged to design and implement innovative and cost-saving solutions that utilize state of the art technology to resolve business problems. Reporting to the DevOps Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the CRM Developer include:
- Collaboration with all relevant IT teams and business resources, under the guidance of the DevOps manager to support the ongoing enhancement and service delivery of specific delivered IT solutions.
- Provide input into a platform roadmap and future direction for MS CRM Online within the business.
- Development and implementation of CRM related solutions to meet the business needs of the company, understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Complete deployment activities/tasks
- Support in articulating changes/modifications to our development partner(s) that provide support/development
- Monitor the development queue adhering to the defined SLA and ensure that all tickets are kept up-to-date.
- Responsible for systems/developer testing of changes prior to their release to the business.
- Qualified to Degree Level or holds a professional IT development qualification (Microsoft certification desired).
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and Applications, including a minimum of 6months experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficient with customising/developing and deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customising and creating CRM entities and forms.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using either the CRM SDK or WebApi extensions.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#.Net.
- Combines technical competence with business and commercial awareness and first-class communications skills.