C# .Net Developers
- £22,000 - £33,000 dependent on experience.
- Free car parking.
- Opportunity to join at an early stage a small but fast growing and profitable online business with exciting growth plans for the future.
- Innovative products & high achieving team.
- Modern Office, with central location, off the Market square in Bury St Edmunds.
- You will be joining a team of fun, dedicated and hard-working people.
SpeedyBooker is a small, fast-growing online travel business, specialising in accommodation bookings. Having started in 2007, we now process over 60,000 bookings per year. In addition to receiving bookings through SpeedyBooker.com, our booking engine powers over 200 partner websites.
Our websites are powered by the ASP.Net framework and are currently being migrated from Visual Basic to C#.
We are a team of 17 hard-working and fun-loving people and have recently moved our Head Office to Bury St Edmunds from London. Please see www.speedybooker.com for more information.
- We are looking for junior and mid-level ASP.Net developers to play an exciting and long-term role in our growing business.
- You will be joining a small team that is likely to grow.
- You will be able to assist with planning, building and executing our pipeline of development projects.
- The development projects include maintaining and extending the existing front-end websites, apps, back-end software and possibly some input into API partnership connections, as well as add new functionality and integrating with partners.
- The "back-end" includes the client extranet (which includes innovative hotel management software), the booking cancellation and amendment system, and the payment system.
- One key advantage of this role is its variety, and you will have the opportunity to use your own ideas.
- You will report to our lead developer and ultimately the founder and managing director (aged 35).
"Must have" technical skills:
- Visual Basic or C#
- Visual Studio
"Nice to have" technical skills / things you might learn:
- mySQL or SQL
- Knockout.js or Angularjs
- Android / iOS apps
- Basic design skills
- A degree in computer sciences would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
- Experience as a developer working on web-based projects would be an advantage.
- We are looking for a talented individual who is organised, methodical, motivated, gives attention to detail, and can envisage building a long-term career within the company.
- Someone who will enjoy working in this small, growing company, and the broad range of responsibilities.
- The role requires perfect English, but other languages are not required.