Desktop Support Engineer
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a desktop support technician to join one of the UK's leading companies.
As a desktop support engineer you will ensure the smooth running of day to day objectives, delivering excellent customer service and first class technical support for the groups internal users in Hatfield and Welwyn garden city offices.
- Full spectrum of helpdesk support covering 2nd line support
- Delivering a first class service, focusing on customer satisfaction and responding to internal customer needs
- Close attention to service level agreements and setting a clear expectation to the customer
- Acting as intermediary between the helpdesk and infrastructure/server teams
- Mentoring and providing detailed technical assistance to other members
- Participate and implement elements of business projects as and when required
- Participation within the technical team and ensuring a good work ethic
- 2nd line support experience within a large helpdesk environment, the emphasis being 2nd line
- Ability to provide technical support on Windows 7/8
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policies
- Good understanding of networking principles (dns, dhcp)
- A strong focus on providing excellent customer service and communication skills
- Logical problem solving
- The ability to support citrix is advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) Coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com.