People Operations Assistant
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced People Operations Assistant to be responsible for dealing with a wide range of administrative support.
- To assist with the recruitment and administration function of new casual workers, including -
- Attending and scheduling recruitment fayres
- Proactively seeking new recruitment avenues
- Booking in and coordinating training and inductions days
Assisting with the administration of match days; managing uniform, name badges, setting up check in to name a few. Also being present on match days to assist at check in and out, implement staffing regulations, be a point of contact for staff and resolve issues.
Inputting variable payroll to be processed including holiday pay and pay queries.
Assisting with the Conference and Events staffing operation including booking in staff, up keep of the staff website, keeping rotas up to date and being present at large event check ins.
Ensure staffing policies and procedures are adhered to.
Carry out all general staffing and recruitment duties as directed by the People Operations Manager.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An effective communicator
- Attention to detail when working with high volumes
- Excellent working experience of Microsoft Office
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Diplomacy, discretion and impartiality of judgment
- A passion for training and recruitment
- Problem solving and the ability identify issues and escalate when required
- Customer Service orientation
- Professional and positive approach
- Team player
About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.