Page Personnel are recruiting a Payroll Administrator to join a well-know commercial business within Northampton
My client is a large and very successful commercial business based in Northampton
They have a requirement to strengthen their payroll team with a proven Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
The role includes a variety of duties including:
- Weekly and monthly payroll preparation for the company workforce
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries
- Statutory calculations such as SSP,SMP, SPP etc
- P11ds, P45s, P46s
- Payment runs
- Maintaining starter and leaver records accurately
- Ad hoc payroll administration and time sheet processing
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in all aspects of payroll preparation.
You will be knowledgeable on payroll and government legislation relating to employee benefits and payments.
You must also have excellent communication skills in order to effectively liaise with staff and resolve their payroll queries in an effective, but sensitive manner.
Excellent career opportunity and stability, competitive salary, car parking