Front End Web Designer/Developer
Job Title: Front End Web Designer/Developer
Location: West Yorkshire (Near Leeds)
Salary: £25k - £35k per annum (dependent on experience)
My client is seeking an ambitious Front End Web Designer to join their small close-knit team working with a wide range of clients.
This will give you the opportunity to be exposed to a range of technologies and your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing websites which will work across all devices
- Using your creative skills to produce intuitive user interfaces
- Liaising with clients, project managing
- Familiar with integration with .NET websites - Programming experience (C#.NET, VB.NET)
- good working knowledge of html4 / xhtml for legacy applications
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop - primarily for website design.
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques - industry standard best practices (responsive, mobile first, etc.)
- A good understanding of UX and UI concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- Ability to keep up with trends in web development and a willingness to learn new technology and skills
- Ability to write creative briefs
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!