Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (permanent)
£23-25,000 Depending on experience
My client a leading provider of waste services are looking to recruit a motivated Business Development Manager to join their expanding sales team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Market Research
- Prospecting / cold calling
- 100 % new business.
- Source new business clients
- Dealing with new customers
- Presenting and closing a sale
- Keeping CRM updated.
- Keeping to sales targets set out by the company.
- Travelling to customers premises to carry out audits
- Keeping to the KPIs set by the company.
- Getting Appointments with target organisations key management personnel in order to present the companies proposition highlights features, advantages and benefits.
- Construct quotations and present to customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Sales experience - B2B
- Knowledge of the waste industry desired but not essential as training will be given
- Proven track record to develop and grow sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong networking skills
- Strong closing skills
In return, the company offers a highly competitive salary dependent on experience. Additional benefits include an uncapped commission structure along with a company car.
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration. Short listing is currently being undertaken and interviews are progressing quickly.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names