Project Manager - Global, ERP - London
ERP Project Manager required to work on a global internal change programme in Business Administration for this leading Professional Services organisation in central London.
The role will be responsible for developing the overall Technology & Business Process workstream plans and leading specific projects, keeping delivery on time and budget whilst ensuring technical solutions add benefits to the business users.
You will have project managed Business Administration systems projects globally such as ERP, Time & Expenses and Knowledge Management and be keen to work as part of a dedicated programme team.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits
- Extensive experience of successfully managing and delivering significant or complex programmes and projects globally across multiple locations and time zones.
- At least one successful global IT Business Administration system project ideally an ERP project that provided business benefits.
- Knowledge of SaaS based back office systems preferably Dynamics 365.
- Understanding of Data Retention and Security Solutions in Office 365.
- Worked with Developers, Testers, Solutions Architects and the Business on technology solutions in internationally distributed teams and a matrix environment.
- Experience of working with 3rd party vendors to implement SaaS solutions.
- MS Office projects – Project, Excel and Visio
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder at all levels including senior executive.
- Project Management qualification – Prince 2, PMI, APM, Lean/Six Sigma, ITIL
This is a new role in an exciting company that works with the world’s leading organisations and is looking at this programme to simplify how they work so they can improve their service.