Big Data SME Hadoop, Cassandra, Hive, Spark, Pig
Big Data SME (Hadoop, Cassandra, Hive, Spark, Pig)
Given you’re reading this, it’s probably safe to assume that you’re already familiar with some of the most innovative tech in the analytics space at the moment. Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark. Perhaps, you’ve used some of these platforms, or even successfully implemented them. If any of this sounds right up your street, then you...
are exactly what my client is looking for.
My client operates as a global market leader at the forefront of redefining how businesses serve customers and enterprises in this ever-evolving digital age. They are urgently seeking ambitious, beautiful minds keen to thrive in their renowned Digital Analytics practice.
By working in my clients’ Digital Analytics space, you will be utilizing your skills to develop issue-based solutions that enable clients to make smarter decisions. You will be an enabling these prestigious companies gain a competitive edge and improve performance by facilitating an incomparable consultative experience.
Given my client’s success, it’s no surprise they take pride in their ability to provide extensive, specialist training; collaborating with experts across the company. Your entrepreneurial spirit will be rewarded as all successes will fuel a clear route to career advancement (in merely 12-18 months). We are looking for digital disrupters that are willing to take this opportunity and become an integral part of the world’s leading global professional services company.
The ideal Big Data consultant will have:
- Undertaken one to end-to-end Big Data implementation using 1 of MapReduce, NoSQL, Hadoop platforms
- Will be familiar with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience working with large data sets i.e Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MapReduce, PIG, Cassandra
- The ability to understand how your data solutions will impact the business
- Vast experience across information management, systems integration, data management and architecture and business analytics
- The ability to communicate complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner
- Consulting experience (Preferably)
A Big Data experienced professional will have the responsibility of guiding the entire lifecycle of Big Data solution which includes:
- Technology and vendor landscape assessment (covering eg. MapReduce, Hadoop, NoSQL etc.)
- Assessing emerging trends in storage access which includes the application of existing high performance distributed file system storage technologies for use by applications in lieu to traditional relational database storage methods
- Full life cycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing and deployment
- Proof of concept execution to prove the value of Big Data use cases
By working for our client you would be working within a sexy start-up, non-corporate environment, with no risks due to vast buy-in from global partners. The opportunities are endless, and right at your fingertips. What are you waiting for?
For further information or to register your interest, please contact Veronica Solomon via email at: , or via telephone on: all applicants must able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Salary: £45,000 – £85,000 + extensive benefits package
Role: Big Data SME
Start Date: Flexible
Location: London, Manchester, Edinburgh
Contact: Veronica Solomon