Member Services Project Officer
This role is to support the Members & Donors team with the management and delivery of significant Trust-wide projects which have direct impact on the Member and Supporter Services function in doing so ensuring effective and efficient external service provision following project completion.
What it's like to work here
We provide the best possible working environment for you throughout the building whilst also promoting and fostering a sociable Heelis Community. Do great things for us and we’ll do great things for you and your career.
Heelis is the Central Office for the National Trust; it was named after one of the Trust’s biggest benefactors Mrs William Heelis, There are approximately 500 staff from across the Trust’s directorates, including the Executive team and the Director General, are based here.
What you'll be doing
As part of your role you'll be supporting the Call Centre Manager with aspects of key projects, including development of project plans, stakeholder analysis and ensuring that full risk assessments are carried out and the aims of the project are met.
Acting as Business Analyst you’ll offer advice on all levels on current systems/processes, identifying risks and issues and recommending options by developing key management information and reporting methods, identifying financial efficiencies and supplier rationalisation.
Who we're looking for
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Knowledge of project management principles and methodology
- Knowledge of specific platforms e.g. Oracle e-business suite, Capita, Claremont
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Commercially astute with an understanding of the commercial implications of service delivery within a third party provider relationship
- Highly numerate and financially literate
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deliver presentations
- Proven ability to network, negotiate with and influence and challenge senior stakeholders both internally and externally
And it will be helpful if you can demonstrate the following experience on your CV/application;
- Proven experience of leading projects
- Proven experience of working within call centre environment
- Significant supporter outcome and policy development experience
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our retail and catering outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking