Purchase Ledger Clerk, excellent opportunity for an AAT Studier
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk, excellent opportunity for an AAT studier
Location: Bath, with parking
This position would suit an AAT studier/Qualified with 6+ months Purchase Ledger experience seeking a move into a fast paced and progressive business where hard work is rewarded with progression opportunities.
- Receiving, coding, posting of purchase invoices with a high degree of accuracy, minimising errors
- Meeting our high daily processing targets, completing daily tasks as required and setting up new suppliers onto the finance system
- Owning of specific weekly/monthly payment runs including requesting invoices for payment and ensuring remittance advices are sent to suppliers
- Helping to ensure we hit our SLA’s:
- Processing Invoices in the required time frame (Urgent Invoices processed within 24 hours and non-urgent within 3 days)
- No query older than 24 hours
- No payments on account processed (unless in relation to new surgeries OB’s)
- All on-stop / solicitor letters resolved same day.
- No processing of duplicated invoices or statements onto the purchase ledger
- Ensuring correct addressing on invoices, challenging suppliers if not
- No manual adjustments on allocated tidy up accounts (non-black list suppliers)
- Purchase Ledger closed monthly by end WD4
- Ensuring allocated supplier accounts are tidy at all times. All payments and refunds matched to invoices and credit notes in the month. All payments and refunds are correctly allocated to the supplier account in the month. Suppliers chased for missing invoices and credit notes for all unmatched payments and refunds over 30 days. All monthly and quarterly supplier account tidy up completed to the tidy up schedule unless otherwise agreed with the Financial Controller.
- Completing all allocated Statement reconciliations on a monthly or quarterly basis as required by the tidy up schedule. No missing invoices or credit notes more than 30 days old. No unresolved invoices, credit notes and payments in OA not on statement or different to statement over 30 days.
- Filing up to date daily
- Reception duties as required - Including answering phone calls and dealing with post, deliveries and visitors
- Any other tasks as directed
- Currently studying AAT (or similar) / or completed qualification
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Confident of dealing with a high volume workload
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexible approach to work
- A strong team ethic
Financial study support offered.