Service Delivery Manager
HM651 - Service Delivery Manager
Salary £38K + Bonus, pension, Share Options on site parking
Location: Brighton and Hove
We have an exciting opportunity to join an expanding Company that specialises in IT Security - Ethical Hacking, Education & Training, Consulting and GRC as the core business.
- Proven experience as a Service Delivery Manager, or similar operational position
- Must have experience in reviewing documentation/contracts to an excellent standard.
- Must have experience in dealing with consultants/engineers and scheduling consultant delivery days
- Must have experience in supporting a sales team: documentation, Quality Assurance and project planning
- Must have experience in dealing with business customers - B2B not B2C
- Familiar with financial and customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of data analysis procedures
- Good commercial awareness, builds and manages effective relationships
- Previous experience in working with a smaller, growing and dynamic fast paced organisation
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for assisting with the day to day running of key aspects of organising, planning and implementing strategy, overseeing deadlines and ensuring work is effectively prioritised, quality assurance of documents, assisting in Statement of Works, cost analysis of projects, assisting in service delivery regarding pre-project planning, post-project service and providing hands-on help when needed. You will manage all Customer Satisfaction initiatives.
You will need to be an enthusiastic person who is self-sufficient, trustworthy and dependable as you will be an integral part of the team. You must be able to work to deadlines and complete tasks accurately and efficiently. You will be an outgoing, self-assured individual with common sense who is a team player. Extreme proficiency in grammar and syntax is a must. Experience in working in an IT environment is a bonus. Experience in working in smaller teams in a medium size organisation is an advantage.
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Service Delivery Manager is of interest, or you would like to know more then please send your c.v. for consideration.