Demonstration / Promotions Store Manager - Gifts, Novelties, Games & Toys
Vacancy - Demonstration /Promotions Manager
Product - Gifts, Novelties, Toys and Greeting Cards Product
Salary - Basic salary up to £23,000 with additional commission paid monthly of up to £150 on a standard month to £500 at key seasons of which there are many.
This new and exciting role is responsible for the a number of high profile demonstration areas placed around this high profile, multi floor, London flagship department store.
Reporting to the store general manager you will be responsible for maximising sales of a demonstrated product (products constantly changing) through proactive training and development of your demonstration team across all fast paced demonstration areas.
You will encourage an enthusiastic, outgoing and interactive customer experience at all times across all of your demonstration areas which in turn will be converted into high volume sales revenue.
This is a fun environment, where its okay to have a good time.
Essential Experience required for this role:
1, Our client isn't looking for a shrinking violet or an exaggerately shy person, they are looking for someone who is very positively happy, outgoing and enthusiastic. So ideally you will be vibrant and the light in the room type of person.
2, Previous retail or product management and retail sales experience.
3, You must have previous experience of retail promotions or demonstrations or hands on in person marketing role, tour guide or similar experience in an outgoing role.
3, This very exciting role involves working with a stable and financially strong growing high street retailer. Whether its career progression or just stability your looking for...our client offers both as well as excellent development opportunities. One of the few Retailers opening New Stores this year.
Job Title: Demonstration/Promotions Manager
Reporting Line: General Manager/Area Manager
Fully responsible for running the demonstration areas instore by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer
• To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
• Ensure execution across the area of: Store layouts, Windows, Pricing/Promotions, Product presentation
• Advise Retail General Manager/Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
• Advise on local marketing initiatives.
• Advise Retail General /Area Manager of customer profile of store.
2. People Management (Demonsrtation)
• Recruit, train, manage & develop store team.
• Promote a challenging & professional environment.
3. Financial Management
• To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
• Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
• Manage Shrinkage and stock loss.
• Secure company assets at all times.
• Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
• Instil excellence in customer service .
• Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
• To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Demosntration Staff and Team.