Head of Customer Engagement CRM
I am currently seeking an experienced CRM and Customer Engagement professional for my Retail client, based in Central London. Reporting into the Marketing Director, the role offers the opportunity to take full control of the CRM and Customer Engagement strategy.
As the Head of Customer Engagement, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Shape and execute the CRM and email strategy, encouraging customer retention, customer loyalty and lead conversion.
- Manage and deliver all email campaigns, working with the design team and the content exec to pull visual assets and engaging content.
- Lead a small team (Social Media Exec and Content Exec) to deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Manage and nurture the agency relationships to deliver campaigns across email, web, social and SMS.
- Relevant experience in a CRM and data marketing position, within a retail business.
- An analytical mind-set with strong project management skills.
- Although line management experience isn't essential, you must be an articulate, clear communicator with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels.
- This role would suit an experienced CRM professional with a desire to step into a broader role, whilst using their experience at a top level.