Are you looking for your next role within IT?
Are you looking for a diverse IT role and working for a company that hosts one of the largest events in the South West?
If so then Jackie Kerr Recruitment has the perfect role for you!
Our client currently hosts one of the South Wests largest events and has recently expanded to hosting a second event in the calendar year. This role is integral to the running of the IT systems throughout the event and in the lead up to an event. When you are not working on the current years event then you will be planning for the event the following year and upgrading all of the IT systems and networks.
Key responsibilities include;
- Support the Company's IT&C strategy
- Understand and support policies
- Support the management of the physical and cyber protection
- Support CIP & Digital Journey Projects
- Identify changes in applicable Technology
- Administration of Applications
- Support Event activities
- Maintain hardware and software register and monitor performance
- Maintain all necessary licenses for radio systems, IT&C systems
- Understand and support control processes
- Support the Company's MIS policies and administration
- Monitor SLA performance
- Support Help Desk
- Monitor telephone system
- Support external relationships
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 19 years. We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role. We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal.