CRM Manager required by Experian for a permanent positon in the Global Experian IT Services (EITS) business unit and will be based in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will perform a key role as the CRM Manager and will be able to demonstrate strong knowledge and proven experience in managing software development teams, delivering complex CRM business solutions and implementing software integrations.
As the CRM Manager you will support users in multiple countries, maintaining a flexible approach to working arrangements across different time zones and a 'follow the sun' support process. You will possess strong strategic process and procedure methodology with attention to maintaining robust audit controls. Some international travel may be required.
- Management responsibilities over Salesforce CRM/CPQ Development team
- Provides guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated plans for CRM/CPQ software administration and appropriate use.
- Provides thought leadership and knowledge of CRM/CPQ application in support of projects and enhancements
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business partners in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches.
- Plans, staffs, reviews and organizes subordinate staff assignments for a department or major group within a department. Provides leadership, coaching, guidance, training and staff development.
- Coordinates the efforts of teams to meet customer requirements.
- Provides detailed plans of complex projects to determine resource and staffing needs.
- Ensures the final products meet department quality and performance standards and are delivered to customers on schedule. May participate in external customer/vendor visits.
- Faciliate status meetings with internal customers and internal staff
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all colleagues.
- Strong working knowledge of overall business management principles
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Extensive knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices
- Strong working knowledge of multiple computing platforms and platform specific tools
- Strong software analysis, design and development skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience with software development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of the applications and solutions subordinates develop and support
- Proven supervisory experience
- Demonstrable progressive IT professional experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including custom objects, Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, SOQL
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce, Java Script, JQuery, Wev Services, REST and SOAP APIs
- Good understanding of data structures, data modelling, database schema required
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- ITIL qualification/ exposure
- Salesforce admin or developer certification preferred
- Global implementation experience with CRM projects
- Process mapping expertise for 'As Is' and "To Be' process designs
- Prior experience with integrated applications such as ERP, Data Warehouse
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Computer Science-related.
Posting date: 09/05/2017
Closing date: 09/06/2017