A successful, national Not for Profit organisation based in Warrington are looking to recruit a permanent Finance Assistant to join the team.
This client based in Warrington, are a innovative charity who have witnessed growth in the last few years.
Reporting into the Management Accountant, the Finance Assistant will encompass all aspects of the transactional function:
- Processing Purchase Ledger, matching, batching and coding invoices
- Producing PO numbers
- Communication with internal and external individuals to help resolve queries
- Prepare BACS payment runs
- Raise sales invoices, ensuring they are sent out in a timely manner
- Statement reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- Support the Credit Control function in chasing aged debt where necessary
- Ad hoc duties
It is preferred candidates have a strong understanding and to have potentially worked in the Not For Profit sector for the Finance Assistant opportunity. Applicants should be either AAT or Part Qualified in AAT.
- Further long term career opportunities
- Free on site parking
- Excellent work environment
- Further study support.