Graduate x 3 Computer Science SQL & Java
3 x Computer Science Graduate positions in a Global leader of enterprise software solutions. Primary responsibilities will be implementation, deployment, functionality and application usage support of their leading edge solutions.
The successful graduates will have an IT related degree, be technically curious and have great communication skills. It is the type of role that suits someone who could be a developer but that wants to interact with people as much as machines.
There are significant training and career progression opportunities as there is a real focus on Graduate progression within the company (consulting, presales, architect...).
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Networking technology knowledge
- Good knowledge of Windows, Unix or Linux operating systems
- Knowledge in programming languages such as JAVA/C++
- Ability to work well in a team environment,
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Consistently projects a positive and professional image
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science degree or an IT related degree together with a strong all-round IT ability (networking, platforms and programming languages).
A not to be missed opportunity with a good starting salary at one of the best companies you can join!