Technical Consultant – Presales – West Midlands
I’m looking for a technical presales consultant for a major IT services client based around the West Midlands. The role will specialise in the deployment of end-to-end IT solutions across a variety of key technologies.
You will be providing pre-sales support to the sales function; offering technical advice and expertise in order to create complex technical proposals.
This role would be ideal for a senior infrastructure engineer looking to develop into technical pre-sales or someone that is doing some elements of pre-sales and wants to specialise in this area.
Anyone located in the West Midlands would be fine - covering Birmingham, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
- Provide pre-sales support to sales function across the West Midlands
- Lead the design of complex technical commercial proposals for clients
- Identify new products, services, suppliers and partners to help expand the client’s product and service portfolio
- Work alongside the subject matter experts (SME) to establish a clear roadmap
- Proven experience within a senior engineer or presales role
- Strong all round technical skill set covering some of the following;
- SAN storage technologies
- Microsoft – Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory (AD)
- Cloud hosting and productivity – Office365 (O365) / Azure
- End user computer (EUC) and devices
- Virtualisation – VMware, Hyper V, Citrix
- Understanding of networking – LAN, Wireless, Network Admin
- Experience with scoping documentation (desirable)
Salary on offer is £35,000 + package
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will arrange a call.
– James Turley – IT Recruitment Consultant –
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Presales – Technical Consultant – SAN – Storage – Virtualisation – Hyper V – VMware – Cloud – Hosting – Design – Microsoft – Server – Exchange – AD – Active Directory – O365 – Azure – Citrix – LAN - Networking