Junior C# Developer
SALARY: £20-26,000 PA.
We are seeking a passionate Junior C# Developer to design and develop new features and functions for web-based applications. As a growing company our client is looking for strong likable individuals who want a challenge within a progressive and professional company.
You will be part of an integrated and customer focused team based at our clients innovative and modern head office in Coventry.
As a Junior Developer you will:
• Support the Senior Developers across multiple projects
• Develop and maintain client facing and internal applications
• Translate specifications into code and unit test the code
• Liaise with the testing team to answer any queries they may have and ensure all bugs are fixed
• Work to agreed timelines
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Strong C# skills and knowledge of Asp.NET MVC
• Some experience with SQL Server
• Some experience with LINQ, HTML, CSS and JQuery
Attitude matters more than experience for this role. You don’t need you to have years of commercial experience, but you do need to have a passion for learning and a positive attitude to problem-solving and discovery.
This role would suit a graduate (minimum of 2:1) with some related experience or a placement as part of your degree.
• Competitive salary - depending on skills and experience
• Bupa after one year’s service
• Increased Sick Leave after 5 years service
• Generous company bonus.
• Company matched pension
• Modern offices close to City Centre
• Training and Development and annual Personal Development Reviews
• Company socials and charity events
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact the office.
Ref No: 1703-12
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £20-26,000 PA DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday: Full Time
Please note that if you do not hear back from us in 7 working days your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. However your details will be considered for any other roles that we feel your skills and experience may be suitable for. If you are already registered with Tri please contact your consultant to discuss your suitability for this position. Tri can only consider applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK in line with Home Office Guidance on the prevention of illegal working. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.