Junior Business Analyst-SP3870
Junior Business Analyst - Birmingham - £18,000-£21,000
Sparta Global is looking for recent university graduates who want a business focused career as a Business Analyst. You will examine, communicate and negotiate business processes whilst collaborating with our client's technical teams and senior stakeholders. We only recruit people with a fierce desire to make the most of their natural ability.
What we are looking:
- Education to degree level (any subject).
- Passion and drive to succeed in a commercial business environment.
- Natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills.
- Ability to solve problems independently using an analytical approach
- Strong communication skills with the capability to engage with senior staff.
- A calmness under pressure and confidence to learn from mistakes
- A positive attitude to learning, self-improvement and undertaking new tasks.
The benefits you'll receive:
- Fully-funded professional training to equip you to thrive as a consultant in roles such as: Junior Project Support Officer, Junior BA and Junior Test Consultant
- Access to our blue chip client base including Channel 4, Ebay and Bank of America.
- Guaranteed job security for a minimum of two years once placed with our clients.
- A highly competitive salary which will be positively reviewed at key progression points.
- Fast track career progression into: senior business analysis, project management and program management positions.
- Continuous professional development support with guidance and mentoring from our expert training and consultancy department.
- Invitations to our global networking evenings and exclusive social events.
If you think you have got what it takes to join the Sparta IT academy or, if you would like to find out more, get in contact today.