Electronics Design Engineer re:5042
Our client, based outside Horsham, are a very well established and leading manufacturer of a diverse range of automated Electro/Mechanical and Electronic precision testing equipment for an International client base. Serving a very broad spectrum of industry, which includes the, Aerospace, Automotive, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Food and Security industries, the Client is actively looking to recruit an Electronics Design Engineer to further the design and development of their product range.
As a Design Engineer, answering to the Lead Engineer your role will be to Design and Develop electronic hardware and PCB circuit design/ layouts for manufacture of the company’s new and existing products. As the Electronics Design Engineer you will ensure all new designs embrace latest practice and technologies, and safe guard current EMC and LVD European and International Safety directives.
Operating under ISO 9001 quality standards, the Client’s test products are used to guarantee the quality of components, materials and finished products, from factory floor through to the R&D laboratory, and as a result, the Electronics Design Engineer will need to ensure the:-
- Delivery of quality electronic components by way of efficient and safe design
- Delivery of cost effective design solutions
- Designs are wholly documented and recorded in a professional manner
- Designs are developed and delivered to meet assigned project timescales and release dates
The successful candidate will have a minimum five years prior experience of designing industrial microprocessor / software systems for use controlling AC and DC motor drives and PSU’s, Temperature, Strain and Load Cell interfaces. With a working knowledge of CE Certification, EMC and LVD directives the ideal Design Engineer will in addition possess:-
- An Electronic Engineering based Degree qualification or equivalent
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Electronic Circuitry and Microprocessor design
- An understanding of Metrology
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work either on their own or as part of a Team
- The ability to work to set standards and in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with Colleagues, Clients and Managers
Working a flexible Monday to Friday 40 hour week, subject to experience the pay will be between £40k and £45k per annum. Please note due to the site location the successful candidate will need their own reliable means of Transport.