My client, a FTSE 250 company, require a Systems Architect to join their team.Working closely with the development teams you will architect, design and prototype applications for business critical production systems. My client have a fantastic reputation for high quality and specialist product development and a very exciting project pipeline. This is an excellent time to join them.
You will be responsible for
· Ensure the development and testing teams clearly understand the design and work towards a common goal in line with business architectural principles
· Liaise with test and operational teams to ensure the smooth migration of developed code from one environment to another
· Technically mentor the developers in suitable coding patterns, methodology and best practice
· Drive the selection, adoption and integration of appropriate tools and techniques
· Strong solution design and architecture skills
· Software Design Patterns
· Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
· Web Services
· Technical Mentoring
· Software Development within and Agile environment
· Designing and implementing systems / software solutions that operate in a critical production / manufacturing environment
· Agile - (predominantly)
· Microsoft stack - .NET, C#, SQL Server,
· Software service
Candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance to apply for this role.
If you would like a new challenge then please send your CV to or call .