Provisioning & Support Specialist - Telecoms - Up to 25k
JOB TITLE: Provisioning & Support Specialist - Telecoms - Up to £25k
A great opportunity for a strong, motivated and independent individual to work in a busy networks team to assist in providing a friendly and efficient service to their clients.
You’ll be assisting in the provisioning of telephone lines and hosted telephony systems for a dynamic, friendly and expanding technology company in the Telecommunications and IT sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with an ambitious, successful and very well-established Telecommunications company. As a Provisioning & Support Specialist you will offer excellent customer service, playing a pivotal role in the success of solution delivery and ultimately the growth of the company.
Required experience / skills:
- A proven understanding of line provisioning (for example WLR3, ADSL, VDSL or EAD).
- Experience of hosted telephony systems would be highly beneficial.
- A strong commercial acumen and budget management experience.
- Experience of Wholesale BT support systems in any aspect
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, with a customer service focused mindset.
- Customer service support in the Telecoms industry would be very beneficial.
This role is based in Bristol, South West England
Overall Package / OTE:
Up to £25k, dependent on experience