Info-Sec Analyst - Risk
Info-Sec Analyst - Security - ISO - London - Permanent - Financial Services
A leading Financial Services company is looking for an InfoSec Analyst to join their successful and growing IT security team.
They are looking for a candidate with a hands-on technical background looking to move or already moved into a ISMS third party validation role.
Great opportunity to be trained on Risk, Compliance and ISO space from technical background.
- Work with third party suppliers to validate the implementation of their ISMS and security contractual agreements.
- Review Risk Assessments and security due diligence
- Review Vulnerability and Pen Testing results to ensure appropriate coverage
- Auditing compliance of technical components of an ISO 270001 certified ISMS
Key Skills required:
- Sound technical knowledge of security technologies including -
- Examining Security controls
- Experience of auditing technical components of ISMS (nice to have)
- Data Protection (nice to have)
- GDPR - compliance (nice to have)
Info-Sec Analyst - Network Security - ISO - London - Permanent - Financial Services
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.