Michael Page have a great opportunity for a store manager for a convenience retailer in Oakham. We are looking for an established store leader who with a history of achieving results and managing priorities. If you are looking to make the step to manage your first site this would be a great opportunity with an exciting business.
This client are one of the nations leading convenience retailers with sites at service centres, town centres, hospitals, and local high street stores. The stores offer a wide range of products from snacks and drinks to your local every day grocery essentials.
The Store Manager will be expected to:
- Recruit, train, coach, and motivate a store team
- Opening, closing, cashing up procedures
- Manage the store team across all KPI's including conversion and mystery shops
- Reach and maintain store sales targets
- Reach and maintain company merchandising standards
The successful candidate will be someone who thrives on driving high sales performance. You should be highly motivated and results driven with excellent communication, influencing, management and leadership qualities; furthermore a keen desire to inspire others to perform to their best abilities.
You will need to have a flexible approach and be able to work 5 days in 7
Salary £21,000 - £25,000