International Sales Consultant - Education
An International Publishing company within the Education sector, based in Brentford, West London is looking to recruit an International Sales Consultant. The International Consultant will be focussing on supporting continued growth and increasing our market share of international schools, as well as working with existing customers. The role will initially involve both direct sales activities, analysis of market data to support strategic business development activities, extensive customer interactions, close collaboration with colleagues from other departments as well as accurate reporting and forecasting of sales activities.
The role will be London based, however it is expected that there will be regular travel to attend conferences and visit schools in target regions, globally. You would be expected to be in the Head office in Brentford once every two weeks. The role offers a competitive base salary with a £15,000 OTE
The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the list below, and are likely to evolve with business needs:
- Maintain excellent product and market knowledge to enable successful business development activities
- Actively engage with customers to sell products/services through a variety of channels
- (including: phone/web/email/face-face/presentations)
- Relationship building both with new and existing customers
- Identify new opportunities for growing international business for the company
- Accurate and timely reporting of sales activities and forecasts using internal reporting tools and procedures.
- Accurately maintain customer details and sales activities through internal CRM and processes
- Collaborating with colleagues from across the business to support new business growth and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Delivering excellent customer service (Both external and internal)
- Feedback of market intelligence/customer activity to support wider business activities
- Achievement of agreed sales targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Production of weekly and monthly activity reports
- Accurate record keeping
- Efficient handling and resolution of international queries
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication, presentation, team working and organisational skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Results focused and a creative thinker
- Adaptive and able to problem solve
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Degree educated (or equivalent qualifications)
- Understanding/experience of the (international) education market highly desirable, must have worked or sold to the Education market or have sold assessments
- Experienced sales experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience of solution selling
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.