IT Support Technician - Microsoft Certified - Truro - £25k
IT Support Technician– Microsoft Certified - Truro / Cornwall
Salary to £25,000 + Benefits
An experienced IT Support Technician with proven 3rd line support experience is required by a leading employer based in Cornwall.
The IT Support Technician will have a broad mix of technical skills, which will include strong knowledge of Windows Servers, VMware, Cisco or strong networking as well as Office 365.
The IT Support Technician will provide high quality support to external clients within the UK and travel regularly. You will survey and design solutions for Network and Server Infrastructure as well as support client onsite and remotely.
- Proven 3rd Line IT Support experience which may have been in a Network Administrator or Infrastructure Support capacity.
- Proven knowledge of Windows Servers, VMware and Network Infrastructure support
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Azure is highly desirable.
- Cisco experience is desirable as would be any Microsoft Certifications (MCSE / MCITP / MCSA).
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Support Technician with strong VMware / Cisco / Windows experience.
Basic salary to £25,000 + Benefits
Truro / Cornwall
Commute from: Penzance / Bodmin / Redruth / Newquay / Falmouth / St Austell
Please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- An IT Support Technician vacancy base near Truro / Cornwall
- Strong 3rd line support experience
- Solid Windows Server / VMWare / O365 knowledge
- Willingness to travel onsite
- Based within commuting distance of Truro