Residential Home Manager
£45,000 to £48,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are working with an established Care Home provider seeking to recruit a Residential Home Manager near Chelmsford.
The home is registered to provide care for older persons incorporating convalescence, long & short stay residential care.
Our client has developed an excellent reputation for providing the best quality care and support for their residents embracing the values of person-centred, individualised care.
- Be responsible for managing, developing and evaluating all aspects of service within the home, to meet current legislation
- Lead by example and act as a champion for resident’s safety and dignity.
- Maintain skills and knowledge and be a champion for ensuring the team is fully up to date with best practice guidelines
- Develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a programme of training and development.
- Provide regular supervision and annual appraisal to Team Leaders and Senior Support Workers in line with Company procedures and standards.
- Be responsible for managing, developing and evaluating all aspects of service within the home, to meet current legislation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Care Home management experience
- Budget management
- Excellent understanding of CQC Standards
- NVQ level 4 in care or RMA in Health & Social Care.
If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days then unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.