Network Engineer 2/3rd Line
Network Engineer (2/3rd Line) London £40-45K
To manage and support new and existing Infrastructure systems globally along with the support of local IT staff for a market leading concierge business in London.
Reporting to the IT and Compliance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for Helpdesk Management (CRM, Ticketing) & Escalation along with 2nd / 3rd Line Desktop, Servers incl. AD, Exchange, GPO & Network Support.
Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- IT Helpdesk Management (CRM, Ticketing) & Escalation.
- 2nd / 3rd Line Desktop, Servers incl. AD, Exchange, GPO & Network Support.
- Regular Microsoft, VMWare & Linux environment patch management & support.
- Linux, Unix, Web Technology support.
- Storage Management (NAS).
- Regular management and configuration of Firewalls/Switches and other network devices (pfSense, CISCO, etc.)
- Maintaining Network Security (AV Server, Proxy Management, Vulnerability etc.)
- Managing Backup/ Restores & DR Strategies (Veeam, etc.)
- Supporting Telephony system alongside third party support (Avaya IP Office and Cloud based telephony).
- Documentation & Asset register maintenance.
- Organise & Provision for new system & image roll outs.
- Maintaining Vulnerability register for new vulnerabilities affecting infrastructure.
- Knowledge of cyber security
- Support & knowledge of cloud platforms like Azure & AWS.
- Experience to support of various vendor technologies like Qualys, McAfee ePO, Bluecoat, pfSense, Cisco etc.
The Right Candidate:
- Excellent Helpdesk Management abilities
- Strong across 2nd / 3rd line support
- Regular management and configuration of Firewalls/Switches and other network devices
- Network security exposure
- Comfortable across both Microsoft and Linux environments
- Strong communicator who has the ability to work with other members across the business including Project Managers
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.