London Consultancy - Commercial Development and Retail
A Prestigious London based Consultancy are seeking a Project Manager to join their growing Project Managment team. Formed by industry leading figures in a response to client demands for sector-specific, director-led expertise with a focus on creating value and offering creative solutions to overcome commercial challenges.
Industry experts in their sectors, this company boasts some executive FTSE 100 Clients and carry out Retail, Commercial Development and Corporate Services. Based a short walk from Sloane Square Station in SW London, easily commutable from most places in the City.
As the Project Manager, you will manage strategic infrastructure, planning conditions, procurement, and design and lead the project team in the delivery of the client's requirements from inception to competition. Represent the company in a professional manor and gain the confidence and trust of the client to ensure repeat business.
As the successful Project Manager you will have a proactive, creative approach to problem-solving and to the rigorous assessment and mitigation of all project and development risks on behalf of clients.
You MUST boast the relevant experience and be able to prove so with previous work. The successful PM will have the relevant qualifications or be working towards gaining these relevant accreditations. (MRICS, MAPM, APC ect..)
Your responsibilities will include;
- Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
- Experience and working knowledge of NEC ECC forms of contract.
- Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
- Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
- Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
- Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
- Briefing of Consultant's teams
- Overseeing Construction Projects across the residential sectors, from inception to completion. With the option to diversify further down the line.
- £45,000 - £55,000 pa
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday (+bank holidays and the chance to buy more)
- Life assurance
If you are a Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Commercial