ASP.NET Front End Web Developer
You will play a key part in designing and implementing the businesses customer journeys across both new customer acquisition and retention.
We will encourage you to bring new ideas and processes to the table, as we continually improve our digital footprint. The role is part of a busy marketing team and will be learning all the time, not only from fellow designers and developers, but also from the online marketing team. Some of the projects they work on are complex, so this role will suit someone who is versatile and enjoy solving problems and creating neat interface solutions, as well as world class customer journeys. Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry is preferable.
Duties: The successful candidate will have an advanced knowledge of C# ASP.NETand will consider themselves proactive in regards to staying up-to-date with all the latest developments.
Ideally you will have in depth knowledge of HTML5 and demonstrative experience of integrating next generation mobile responsive designs with web based API’s and core systems. The successful Front End Developer will be actively involved with all stages of the website development projects from UX and UI, and take those developments forward into a live environment.
Working collaboratively with the internal marketing function and our team of developers to build excellent customer solutions, across a wide range of products and services.
- Recommending and implementing a structured multivariate testing programme.
- Calculating development quotations from high-level business requirements based on agile or waterfall methodologies.
- Liaising with stakeholders to clarify and refine requirements.
- Writing high quality code using modern technologies and contributing to regular release cycles
- Contributing to Quality Assurance by taking part in code reviews, writing unit tests, and resolving defects identified during user acceptance testing.
- Helping to shape the team and processes.
Please send your CV with your portfolio.