Business Analyst - Financial Management Software - Bristol
Join a fast growing team in a successful software company, in a role that focusses on requirements analysis for financial management software. Bristol, c £37k to £40k plus benefits. If you have a good understanding of invoicing and sales order processing procedures; sales ledgers, purchase ledgers and financial reporting; and any other aspects of financial management software, please contact us to find out more about this business analyst role.
You will have:
- an accounting background and familiarity with the implementation of financial software solutions or
- experience of implementing financial management software solutions as BA or similar
- an understanding of ledgers and accounting processes
- experience in a client facing role as business analyst, project manager or software implementation consultant
- strong communication skills.
The role entails:
- analysing business processes and gathering requirements for the tailoring of a financial solution to meet client needs
- project management of some implementations and management of stakeholder communications
- involvement in other aspects of ERP solutions beyond financial management software after training
- collaborating with other members of the overall software implementation team to deliver customised solutions on time and on budget.
For this business analyst / implementation / project management role, any expertise with other aspects of ERP solutions or with clients in the manufacturing sector is a plus, but not essential. Salary £32k to £35k base plus £5k car allowance, plus fuel card for business and private use, pension contributions and other benefits. Based Bristol.
Please send a CV and ideally a cover letter and we will respond with more information and the offer of a telephone discussion about the financial management software business analyst role.